Saturday 21 November 2009

Horror Re-make



Me and my group had to choose a classic horror film to re-make, we choose to do the opening of Saw 1 as it has the sub genre of gore, and the film we are going to create also has gore as a sub genre. I think that Saw was a good chose for my group as it has provided us with a lot of practice with the filming and editing of a horror film. The opening of Saw uses a wide range of camera angles so the filming of it has provided us with more knowledge of the sort of angles used in horrors, and therefore we can use this know how when making our own film.

The re-make has also provided us with practice with using the editing programme, Adobe Elements. I am now a lot better at using the programme and I have become very comfortable with using it. I edited about a third of the video, we worked very well as a group during the filming and editing process. With the help of the gantt chart that we made, we have all been managing our time really well and meeting the deadlines on time. Above is our re-make of the Saw 1 opening scene, I feel that overall as a group we did a really good job on both shooting and editing this short fim.

No comments:

Post a Comment