Friday 27 November 2009

Update

This week me and my group have been working on our similar media works power point, our film brief and our story board. When working on the power point I think that we organised our time well and we all did around the same amount of slides in the powerpoint. I did four slides on the power poin, two of the slides where on four films of the horror genre. I also did a slide on target audience and one of the analyse of The Grudge. I think that our similar media presentation has been completed to a high standard as we all put a lot of work into it and we did a lot of research into the horror genre in order to make the presentation the best it could be.

Also this week we have been discussing our film brief and what the storyline would be if we was to make an entire film. The film brief that we wrote consisted of a lot of information about our own film such as: a brief overview of the entire film and what happens in detail in the opening of our film. As a group we discussed our ideas and we have come up with, what we feel is a very good idea for our film opening. We have now begun to develop are ideas more and this has been helped by creating our animatic and our picture storyboards. The storyboards make it easier to picture what our actually film will be like. I am really happy with the progess that me and my group are making I think we work really well together as a team. However I think that we need to make sure that we continue to meet and deadlines, and we need to make sure that the work is divided equally between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment